“Power Beauty Soul” tour visits 27 Aston Martin dealers in nine countries
Frankfurt am Main, 21 August 2012 - Three exciting new highlights of the Aston Martin model range are embarking on an ambitious European tour. In an unprecedented combination, the British builder of luxury sports cars presents for the first time together the Aston Martin Vanquish, V12 Zagato and the V12 Vantage Roadster at selected locations across Europe.
Under the headline of “Power, Beauty and Soul” the exceptional sports car trio stops at 27 Aston Martin dealerships in nine countries, where the cars will be exhibited in showrooms or at other selected locations as stars of exclusive customer events.
“The feedback from customers on this campaign has been overwhelming, as this will be the first opportunity for them to see these three sports cars together,” says Jeffrey L. Scott, Managing Director of Aston Martin Lagonda of Europe. "Each of the three models is very special in its own way. Now, all three superb sports cars on show together at the same time perfectly represent our brand’s core values of ‘Power, Beauty and Soul’. This tour promises to be a true highlight for us and our dealers across Europe.”
Leading this spectacular trio is the Aston Martin Vanquish, the new Super GT, which is set to enter the market in Europe in the autumn. The Vanquish is the new flagship of the Aston Martin sports car range. With its 6.0-litre V12 engine, that brings 573 PS at 6,750 rpm, it will be the most powerful production car of the British luxury manufacturer. In addition to its performance the Vanquish also impresses with its breath-taking design, which has already been honoured with awards, as well as a new intelligent control centre console and noticeably more generous interior space. The first customer cars will be delivered in Europe towards the end of 2012.
Sharing the limelight will be the Aston Martin V12 Zagato, designed to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the partnership between Aston Martin and the famous Italian design house Zagato. At its world premiere at the Concorso D’Eleganza of Villa D’Este in May 2011, the V12 Zagato won the Design Award in the category Concept Cars and Prototypes and, just a few weeks later, it competed successfully in its first endurance test at the 24-hour race at the Nurburgring. This summer, production of the series begins at Aston Martin’s headquarters in Gaydon. Limited to no more than 101 vehicles – the time-consuming handcraftsmanship used to create the new car is similar to that used in the production of the now sold-out One-77 supercar. The first customer deliveries of the V12 Zagato, priced at £ 330,000 (plus local taxes), begin this autumn.
Completing the trio of star sports cars touring Europe is the V12 Vantage Roadster, the convertible version of the most potent Vantage that has been eagerly awaited by customers. With its 6.0-litre V12 engine, intelligently packaged into the Vantage Roadster’s compact chassis, the V12 Vantage Roadster generates 517 PS at 6,500 rpm and 570 Nm of torque at 5,750 rpm and combines the breathtaking sports car feeling of the V12 Vantage with the maximum fun that a roadster can offer.
View Pictures from the Tour
The “Power, Beauty and Soul” tour visits the following locations within the next six weeks:
- 22nd August - Cologne (Germany)
- 24th August - Dusseldorf (Germany)
- 27th August - Zurich (Switzerland)
- 28th August- St. Gallen (Switzerland)
- 29th August - Safenwil (Switzerland)
- 30th to 31st August - Cadenazzo (Switzerland)
- 2nd September - Geneva (Switzerland)
- 6th September - Munich (Germany)
- 7th September - Hamburg (Germany)
- 12th September - Luxembourg
- 13th September - Stuttgart (Germany)
- 14th September - Kronberg (Germany)
- 19th September - Milan (Italy)
- 20th September - Verona (Italy)
- 21st September - Udine (Italy)
- 24th September - Cannes (France)
- 25th September - Monaco
- 30th September - Dresden (Germany)
- 4th to 5th October - Hilversum (The Netherlands)
- 6th October - Eindhoven (The Netherlands)
- 9th October - Memmingen (Germany)
- 10th October - Salzburg (Austria)
- 11th October - Vienna (Austria)
- 16th October - Brussels (Belgium)
- 17th October - Paris (France)
- 18th October - Bordeaux (France)
- 19th October - Lyon (France)